Just in from the Bismarck Weather Service:
Hazardous winter weather is possible from Saturday Night (November 22, 2014) and Sunday – Monday (November 23-24, 2014). Here are the key points:
• Mixed Precipitation (including Sleet and Light Freezing Rain) POSSIBLE Saturday Evening – Early Sunday Morning…spreading east across West/Central ND.
• Snow Showers and strong northwest winds gusting to 40-50 mph developing west to east Sunday Morning and Sunday Afternoon across West/Central ND…ending late Sunday Night into Monday from west to east.
• Combination of Blowing and Falling snow will reduced visibilities.
• Accumulations near One inch possible.
• Existing snow unlikely to blow around due to our warm temperatures today and forecast Saturday.
Main impact will be hazardous travel.
Keep up to date through the weekend: www.weather.gov/bis